BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day :D + TiCk Tock-- BOOM!! F6 is 2moro :(

My mum was working 2day so the best i could give her was a wish, dats all :( Bt my bro bought her a new stove, a movable one, specially to make the indian snacks(murruku, neirundeh, bla bla bla) But when my bro went out again, she said :" why didn't he buy me a blackberry!!" I could not stop laughing.. But deep down i wished i could have given her something.. But after thinking a while, I remembered i bought her a NOSE handbag not long ago, nvm then..
My mom??
She's an awesome lady. You guys know i'm talkative, well its inherited by her (its just that she talks sense bt I talk rubbish, that's the difference)She forces me to do the stuffs that I hate to do,but at the end of the day, I'll still do it cus i know its for the best as she knows more things than me.. Seriously, among her siblings ( 6 including her) she's the one with the most general knowledge..though most of the siblings are more highly educated than she is.. Well, to cut things short, here's the summary of me Mom :)

A talented bharathanatyam dancer ( she performs in the Sultan of Pahang's functions during her young and teens days, awesoooome!!!!)

A fan of LEVI

A great cook :)

Loves traveling

Her 1st car was a Mini-Miner (Its known as Mini Cooper now)

1st one to buy a PC before my dad did..

has a better handphone than mine

Hates my eating habit :P Probably cus she doesn't eat much ( She's thinner than myself now)

Thought me how to behave properly in public.. That's why i don't go wild in public like the others do.. wahaha :)

Thought me how to be street smart and be independent.. ( i started doing housework since 7!!)

And i don't regret learning all these, its free after all :)
Mom, you always say u're not a good mum.. I highly resent that! U're an amazing lady and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Lotsa love from ur son :)


F6 is 2moro!!! :( :( :( Bye floor, i can't laze on you anymore :( I'm gonna miss doing the stuffs i was doi9ng during the hols.. Funny, hols were 4 months and i know haven't done a lot of things.. I haven't been to 1 utama.. Hmm, maybe next time.. Its gonna be really hectic life ahead.. I have to register in school 2moro, BUKIT BINTANG.. ya i'm from that school of course! I'll be in Science stream, am I looking forward to it? Well, its a new life, yes.. So i guess i have to..

I'm signing off now~~ I'll blog when i have the time.. Probably every fridays or the weekends oni..

Chaoz~~

0 comments: