BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!

Run for your life peeps, Mayday!!

Hence this is how we usher the arrival of the month MAY...

In 9 days, i'll be starting my form 6 classes :( Hols are over,... :( Its really annoying when you have come to know that the ending of hols are nearing.. I'm gonna miss those times where i lied on the floor out of boredom... :(

But hey, there wouldn't be any boredom once I start classes. This is where Torture comes D: Urgh..I hope it won't be bad.. GOD, I'll be deciding my fate... You can decide some of them too :)
The list of form 6ers are out tomorrow ( yeah not everyone get to do F6, so I heard).. I have to enter school agaaaaiiin :( Will it be fun? I don't know... But I'm hoping though... Hopefully my metabolism does not go down!!

I've also stopped swearing :) Those foul languages aren't coming out from my mouth anymore.. I've insaf'ed!!

Its easier to drop things than to pick things up...



I'll sign off for now!!
VenkZ~
TaTa~~~

0 comments: