BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Orientation much huh...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!! It has started..

What's harder than a master's degree?
"PhD"

Nope, its the damn STPM!! :( Screw it, i'm here now and its time for me to do the best I can! But i don't think I have time to bake, maybe when I have the time, I will do it.. The next recipe shall be Pink Cookies which it was due on valentine's day... :S
Anyways, i know i said the next pst will be on Fri or on the weekends only, but apperently this whole week is just orientation, so be it, i'm free for now.. So hows the orientation??

Its OKAY lah...
Soon as i went into the auditorium, there was a whole gang of the chinese community, (also known as Botak Chin Gang as they were all bald at one point last year) Ming Jie ( one of them) was waving at me ( haha so much for Botak Chin) and i went there and sat with the group.. Then the orientation started, a F6 senior and the head of the F6 society welcomed us ( the whole F6 seniors were there) and they were basically asking us not to transfer to another school to do F6 :S Well i was supposed to, till yesterday evening my mum asked "Y are u taking 5 subjects??" Great, I wasted 4 months going for PHYSICS TUITION!!!! on the bright side, i'm not taking physics now, so its just Bio, Chem, Maths and PA.. (I HOPE)

Well, nothing much really happened, I know BB is way noisier than before, but I doubt the notorious-ity is as bad as my F4 & F5 batch.. We Rule!!! ;)

I'm in need of a camera.. the previous one is dead & gone.. RIP camera..

VenKz signing off~~
TaTa~ Chaoz~

0 comments: