BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Its UPDATES that u need....

Riiiiitttteee?? Well i'm sorry for being late, i've been really busy these days, hell, F6 really took my time...
Oh Well..

Hmm, did I tell u that i'm in science class? Yes I did.. Well, I've made quite a number of friends already, well, i made friends with the whole class basically... They're all nice people and i'm thankful of that :) I hope... Pn Noor Hayati- Ayam Goreng( U wouldn't wanna know y) is my PA teacher, she's good. Mr Tan.. GOD! Well, maybe we need to be a wee bit patient to listen what he's saying 2 the whiteboard.. Did I tell U the class is ORANGE?? Well, now u know huh... There's Pn Tan teaching bio.. uuggghh >:P And last bt not least Ms Vany for Chem, she's good bt sadly we're all bad at chem... Not to say bad at it, CHEM is FRIGGIN TOUGH WEYH!!!

I went for badminton yesterday, after 3 years!! Well, it was anan's plan.. So the usual group were there..
KIShaN
NaDia
AnaN
Dinesh
Nell J
ZaRa

and of course, MEEEEEEEEEE :)
I sucked big time.. Well, not thaaaaat bad but bad.. Then we went for lunch bt Dinesh didn't join us, he gave us a lift to McD's.. Thanks bro :)
On the way there, there was a daaaamn karat song being played on the radio, it was really good!! We were all hyped up and hand grooving in the car, except Anan... hahaha!! Then we talked and talked in the crowded McD... And we went off to play pool at amcorp, we could've just walked but nah, decided 2 take the LRT (Nimi's 2nd time) My God..
At one point, me kishan and nimi were laughing our ass off for something but I can't remember what.. :S Anyways pool was stupid lah, we were all off-formed :( But we had fun joking around :)
Once we were done, took pics at the entrance of Amcorp and I went back home (pics available at Facebook-Anan's/Mine/Nadia/kishan/Nimi's profile...)

Malas and I've got skool 2moro~
VenKZ signing off~~
Chaooozz

0 comments: