BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Friday, May 7, 2010

A place to rest My head

Is on the floor!!!

They say, when u gt older, u'll have a close relationship with the wall...

Cranky? Yes..
Anyways, i went to putrajaya today!! The place was amazing.. The infrastructure, surroundings, even the flats were nicely built.. The lakes were clean.. HUGE GIANT BUILDINGS!! With lots of Mosque-Shaped thingy's.... (I'm bad at english aren't I...)


Swearing is caring :)

VenkZ signing off~~
TaTa~ Chaozz~~

0 comments: