BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Thursday, April 29, 2010

---No Air----

Its the thought that counts...

Well, i don't like writing facts, so i think a quote explains everything..

I've been thinking, you can make loads of friends, but have you thought who are the ones will be with you when you are going through the rough waves and when you shed a tear.. And when you're jumping out of joy regarding your success, are they really happy with you or are they playing a fake happy drama?

Haha, I know we're 18 and we should know who are our real "partner in crime" by now.. ermm, no one knows I study faces and characteristics of people I know.. And I don't mind saying it here because not many people read my blog anyway.. So yes, I study people. But nevertheless, I will always be the guy who has a brave front and be happy although my heart is shattering.. ( No its not when the friend has achieved something better than my standards)

I felt like expressing my feelings today, and i was never afraid to do this.. Sorry, the blog is a bit Emo-ish today.. Sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy :(

Urmm, I have a lot of problems now.. Family is the main one, I'm also in a financial crisis!! :O Bt mainly family probs... A lot of it, And not long ago, I found out an ugly truth about my family ... Despite all these mayhem, i must do my best in life to ensure a healthy, prosperous life ahead for me future family(it has to be love marriage), and of course, for my mum :)


Believe in yourself and you can achieve more than moving mountains...


It won't be like this anymore, there'll be more interesting blogs I promise!!! :D
Till then Take Care peeeeps
As in whoever is seeing this.. ;)


VenkZ Signing off~~
Chaoz~~

0 comments: