BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Monday, April 5, 2010

From Canada with Love :)

Yeah, my aunty from Canada reached today,and she brought a whole bunch of chocolates!!! Chocolates are my thing man, can't live without it,and can die with it if we eat toooooooooo much of it..
On the other hand, dad called and said he may think about what i've told him(my future studies) and he MAY consider it.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed now...
And i love SUBWAY, its DA BOMB!! Actually i've told this numerous times whenever i have SUBWAY.. :)Ooooh, the crisp of the toasted bread with the cheese(I asked them 2 toast it), followed by 3 scoops of tuna, then the combination of crispy onions,juicy tomatoes with fresh benggal chilly!! And squirts of mayo and BBQ sauce(yes weird combo, but i love it!!!) to wrap it up.. Its like entering heaven from hell, magnificent!!!!!! I can have 5 of it(if i have that much of $$$)
Well, this was what happened in the afternoon,I've got no idea what's gonna happen later..
So i'm signing off for now
Venkz~~
TaTa~~

0 comments: