BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Friday, April 16, 2010

Thrashed.......................................

Went for tennis and gt thrashed by Jude....


Was really off-form 2day, very very off-formed
Score was 6-2 2-1.. We retired cus we haven't had our lunch yet (it was 4.45 then)
We ate at a cafe that serves awesome YONG CHOW FRIED RICE!!!! :)
Jude sent me back 2 Taman Jaya...

Nuff said.... The E.N.D

VenkZ Signing off !~~
TaTa~~

0 comments: