BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pizza Whola-Bista

:) Yeah, its pizza for dinner! Bought 2 regular pizzas, and a personal pan pizza, 2 garlic bread.. A bottle of Sprite and F&N Orange(will replace with beer if I live on my own)
So, 6 slices were mine, plus another 2 after that.. God i have to start controlling my appetite.. Earlier this evening, my mum had a time-out for me, no eating from 3-6 pm!!! It was HELL!!! But I pulled it off by practicing my clarinet(Cherish)and went jogging after that :) I guess i have to start burning those pizza calories 2moro.. Bt lazy la...
I've got class 2moro, and i've gotta finish my homework (F6 physics is a bitch)...

VenkZ signing off!!
TaTa~~

0 comments: