BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Toodle-doodles are Bored Noodles -.-

How sweeeet :) I HATE SWEET!!!! D:<

And that's a dumb title.. wahahaha

:P



Anyways, i sorta like blogging now, its not fun but at least it fills my time,..
There's no tuition 2moro!!!! Yayyaa!!! But i'll still be stuck in the big ol' house of mine.. Stoning.. i might go pyramid.. Care to join?? :)

Well i should think of a topic to blog about!!! So today, its about friendship..

Friendship is a virtually magical thing in life.
The End.. (I'm gonna fail MUET)
some people said its pointless blogging all these here, cus its up to the person to apply whatever they want in life.. True, and there's the internet if you wanna find out anything you want..

Back to my life, dad said i should be a part-time journalist, which i think its a joke.. Me being a journalist? I'm a bad writer :(( Example, i'm blogging rubbish today!!! haix, i promise tomorrow's blog will be better... I promise..

I'll sign off for now
Chao~~ TaTa!~

0 comments: