BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Normaloristo.....

Its means 'Normal' in making-up-language... Okay fine it sounds lame but well its true, i had a normal day today :)
Tuition in the morning-evening, studied gravitation(topic in physics)..... Raushen Rau(teacher's 13 yr old son) put his socks into my pencil-box!!! Dumb-ass of a lifetime... But then again, he does stupid things, so that's normal too...

OOh and i did not spend $$$ today, i'm proud of it!! :) wait,no, i bought red-bean pau and a bun.. DAMN IT!!!!!!! fail la....

I had a nice music class today, it was really a teacher-student bonding session man, like always,,, I'm working on a piece called 'DASAFINADO', so we were planning on the edlibs(chords to make the song interesting).I wanted to play careless whisper but that was taken :(( So was Pink Panther, yeah i can play the pink panther song ith my clarinet :) .. WE call it 'goreng'.. he's 59 bt looks like 39.. He's a Filipino, he's a bassist but he can play other instruments as well..Cool rite... he's Jerry Ventura

And my aim is to be a Maestro by the age of 21!!!!


hopefully....




Well that's all for today...
VenKz Signing off~~
TaTa~~~

0 comments: