BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Muddy Footies :) 10/4/2010

I was rotting in my house due to boredom, and a smart fella thought i was NOT FREE for tennis padahal i told him I AM FREE... Well, that's the Jude I know, CRACKHEAD!
But anyways, he called for football after that.. Thanks bro :)
As usual i was the first one to reach there(ASTAKA FIELD), although I WALKED (others came by car and car pool)from Jln Gasing, which takes about 25 mins... I sat on the bench & slept for a while, till Micheal slammed( a bit la)his water bottle on the table, and started talking about his clubbing experience in SPACE.. Jude and Acap were there too & listening... He asked y I didn't go, cus U didn't call lah!!!!( told him that).. I felt quite useless k, cus i'm 18 and never been into a club though I badly want to :( haix, the music + the sound system of the club = awesome grooving! :)

We kicked some balls 2 warm up and stuffs, one by one started to come.. As usual, Krithan just loves telling me to shut up for no reason, i gt used to it :) It was sooo blady muddy and flooded, bt we didn't care, football is football!!
We played in a quite secluded area, with of course some muddy patches and water puddle surrounding it... After a while our shoes gt really thick,bad brown colour on them, so we decided to take it off.. play barefoot! There's no harm in it..
We're sliding and slipping, so much fun.. couldn't have been better. And some off them took off their shirts(krithan too :P) and whats football for Jon and Krithan without throwing me around, which i gt used to it...I got soaked in sand water in the end(everybody did- Jon started it) Towards the end, Rueben gt injured :( And it was because of me, i tackled him in a wrong way i think :(( I felt soooooo bad la!! My bony knee kena his leg muscle..
Bianca was there and asked us to go PJ Hills 2 have dinner, I couldn't because... I wanted to watch FRINGE, and i thought there was food in d house.. Should have just went la..

To the peeps who came, cekap lah
Jude
Jonathan
Micheal
Acap
Krithan
Rueben
Aghi

I walked home barefoot btw, and as I walked home, i was feeling really guilty for rueben :( Because i've injured him quite badly and also because......... (read next post)

TaTa~~

0 comments: