BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My 1st day!!!

YAY!! I got a blog ppl!!
Anyways, my life is in a mess.. My parents are forcing(literally FORCING!!)me to do Form 6!! Yeah, STPM is a no joke man.. Its so risky! Even if you do well, there are chances of you not getting the degree program that you wnat to do.. I've heard people getting 3 or 4 A's in their STPM, but the course they get is really bad(eg Perhutanan, Mass Comm) instead of the course they applied(Medicine,dentistry)

My interest? VET SCIENCE!!!
Its not easy to gt vet science ina local uni(Only UPM has this degree program,and the medium is MALAY!!!) Bitch.....
The best way to do vet science is in Indonesia(its in English!), and its cheap(approx RM74-75K) compared to europe(approx RM 1 million) serious shit... I checked it out.. Plus, if i do it indonesia, there'll be a job guaranteed as i need to come back to Malaysia to practise with the Government for about 2-3 years.. See, i'll get a damn job after i graduate!
My parents are against my idea, saying 'ooh if you enter local uni it'll be very good!' and 'don't be picky on your future!' bla bla bla... Its annoying,being picky for MY OWN GOOD its important!!


My passion for animals is unbeatable, as long I live, the fire in me wouldn't be wiped out..
I'm getting weird all of a sudden, Krithan pls pull my hair or something, oh wait, i'm bald now D:< !!!

Thats all for now..
Signing off~~~
TaTa~~~

0 comments: