BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another day of Footies (Futsal Actually)-La Salle

Rueben couldn't come 2day :( dats y i' felt guilty as ever!! Sorry Rueben, I really didn't mean to do it man :(

The whole morning was just reading and TV, yes i was watching cartoons.. eg Batman, X-Men.. And i watched an anime cartoon called School Rumble, that's really funny!
Ate lunch, watched a lame tamil movie... Slept and went for futsal at 4.40....

I met ppl whom i've never met for a long time, like my seniors, they're really nice peeps man.. That's what i like about being BB'ians.. :) Nicholas Kumar was of course mimicking my voice, gt used to all those nonsense.. The usual people came too..
My team was :
Jon
Micheal
Nicholas K
Krithan
And myself (GK)
We won 1 game lost 1 game... We were playing under a heavy rain, which was soo awesome.. Bt the event had to come to a halt as there was lightning strikes :( Aghi and I agreed if we were playing on a field then it'll be 'damn chun'
All of us went to Raju's for tea/dinner.. I just had a thosai, again thinking there'll be food in d hse, but nooooooo... And i'm not gonna do the same mistake again.. I told krithan the rain has stopped so i can just walk back home ( La Salle is 5 mins walk from my house) Thanks for the offer bro :) And Jude as well :)

Well the weekend was all about foot-loose :)

VenKZ signing off~~
TaTa~~

0 comments: