BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Malls Malls Malls.....

Well, my mum and my aunt wanted to do some shopping, and since i might be going out next week, so mum dragged me to do some errands in KLCC and Mid Valley... ughh...
We went by train.. Since its easier, cheaper etc.
And THEY started to do THEIR shopping routines, and my mum warned me NOT to buy anything! WTH!!!! Its sooo blady unfair, there was a sale going on, whats the big idea!! >:( And i brought MY OWN $$$!!!! Haix, ladies shopping bores me to death, so i decided to do my own rounds.. As I said, there was a sale so i really wanted to buy a really nice shirt for myself of course.. Bt NOOOOOO, mum said NOOOO.. Well i wouldn't want to go on a yelling spree with her.. So i had to let it go :(
After they bought their stuffs, my mum and aunt went to this place called 'LA CUCUR'.. A small cafe that sells malay delicacy like those kuh lapis, kuh..., kuih..., kuih...( id unno whats their name) and nasi lemak, tea etc. Secret Recipe was nearby, and i haven't eaten a cake from there for a loong time, so i decided to buy.. The cheapest cake was 5 bucks, so i opted for carrot cake with cream cheese.. For RM5, it was fantabulous!!!! It reminded me of Shereen's carrot cake, YES HER CAKE WAS THAT GOOD!!
On the way back in the train, Jude called for tennis, i said can..
5 mins later he called again, cancelled it cus the courts are fully booked,aww man, nvm there's still next time :(((
5 mins later, he called for pool, i kept quiet, he started laughing like Mr.Potato.. I told i'll have to ask my mum to confirm it.. BAD IDEA...
"NO! I have to go Mid Valley now to gt some stuffs"
Great,... I sms'd jude told him i can't... :( God... Anyways, its okay lah, i don't mind following mum around..


Give it to me like Babeh BOOM BOOM BOOM...
errr okaay...

VenKZ Signing off~~
Chao! ~~

0 comments: