BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Sunday, April 4, 2010

An evening... 4/4/2010

2 on 2.. And after 3 goals,the teams were switched, and whoever was in my team, we lost (except Acap)
What's football without body contacts?? But having urself getting pulled and thrown away(literally), its another thing.. Especially landing on muddy grass,where ur body will become sooo bloody itchy!!! Thanks a lot lah Jon, u made my day.. But of course it was FUN! That's the main thing in games :)
But when I pushed Jude, he remained immobile of course.. bloody lard..

thanks 4 calling peeps :)
Venkz Signing Off
TaTa~~

0 comments: