BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello.Ni Hau.Vanakam.Apa Khabar.

Hey guys, i'm Venkat! Well, basically I love chilling, cus we only live once, unlike cats they have 9 lives(they freak me out), so i live life to the max!
I break stuffs, or tear, or damage, whatever words that come into ur head in terms of BREAKING.. Yeah i do that a lot..

To summarise an equation about myself

Food+Sports+Music+Dancing+Animals+TV Series+Shoes+Nuthead=Venkat :)

:D

:D
Must Be Fab or else Die!!! Kaki's

Friday, April 23, 2010

~~~When they're born in a 1 day gap~~~

Before I start anything, i missed football 2day cus I woke up late :(( Oh and happy b'day Anan :)

I didn't blog last night, because i was out.. Where?? hehe, Anan's and Nadia's b'day dinner in Sunway Pyramid :) Cus like the title above, Nadia's at (22/4) and Anan's at (24/4) We had the occasion at the Mantra Cafe.
I was getting ready and Anan called to say he has reached Pyramid, and its only 6.15 p.m... "Come here A.S.A.P!! I'm lost and i need credit, I dunno where to buy it!!!!" See the logic? The shoppaholic guy got LOST in a mall, when i told him 2 ask the receptionist, "they'll slap me!!! I can't do all this!!".. I looked at the mirror and i see this reflection : -_________-'' ( i did this sign 4 the 1st time in d PC) Anyways, I reached there at 6.45, and some of them were there ( Nimi, Nadia, Zara)Soman reached shortly after that.. And we roamed around 4 a bit before we reached Mantra...
We were quite early, and there were still some absenties, we decided not to order the food.. Bt we're starving!! Nadia and Soman decided to go McD's and buy some fries and nuggets ( U're not allowed to bring outside food actually!!) One by One started to come, and soon, wallah, all guests has arrived.. (except Tania... And Romina & Ram slightly later)
The food was delicious, the atmosphere was great, we had so much fun talking and laughing.. Nimi kept talking about integrity and wisdom, wth Nimi go die lah... Nimi+Wisdom=Nonsense :P :D The b'day guys had lots of presents.. Kishan macha u're really awesome and sweet :) btw, he wrote a letter/birthday card for Nadia before he left NS.. The card was with Nimi all the while, and Nimi did a very good job not reading it :D That's my machi..!! And after the cake-cutting session, the staffs in the cafe came up and invented a game on the b'day guys, which I thought was embarrassing... And sang 'Happy Birthday' in a different style, it was so cool..

To the people who attended ( other than the b'day guys and myself) :
Nimi
Zara
Soman- he left early :(
Mandev
Edward
Narandra
Pui Yoong
Praveena
Romina
Ram
Carol
Carol's friend



Paid the bills, and we (some left after that) hit the club (Tania came then) ------ republic

It was awesome dancing our lives there + flashing camera for Anan&Zara&Praveena.. There was this one drunken lady who was dancing and screaming at the deejay for playing lousy trances.. She's funny.. and her girlfriends are so weird.. one of them poked Anan's head for no reason,( with a finger, not fork or any sharp objects), flashed a horny smile and laughed... see, WEIRD.. ahahaha Anan freaked out :D We left at 1, I went back home.. while the rest went mamak i guess.. Yes/No??

Nice grooving at the Club guys :)
Anan
Nadia
Praveena
Tania
Romina
Zara
Mandev
Ram
Carol
Carol's friend

And of course, VENKAAAAAT!!!!! :)

And the night came to an end...


Nothing happened today, so..

Venkz Signing Off~~
Chaoz~~

0 comments: